Friday, April 20, 2007

Parapsychology Career Project

I received an email from Eric, an 8th grader in Pawtucket, Rhode Island, who is researching the career of a parapsychologist for a school project. Eric has some very good questions about what parapsychologists do for a living, and he is looking for volunteers to address the following:

1. A parapsychologist's daily schedule and responsibilities
2. The educational requirements, training, and certification to become a parapsychologist
3. A ballpark figure of a parapsychologist's salary ranges and benefits
4. An estimated job outlook
5. The importance of this career to life science

If you are a PA member and you would like to help Eric with his school project, please email me at annalisa@publicparapsychology.org and I will put you in touch with him.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm currently doing research on parapsychology outside of school. I plan on going to university to become a parapsychologist after high school... This information would be very useful to me as well if someone would like to help me...? I would really appreciate it :) my email is h0kus-p0kus@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Umm if its not to late i am also currently completing a career project on parapyschology and it would really help if i could get my hands on that info. if so please email me at bluecherry_64@hotmail.com
thanks

Morgan said...

hey, i am a 7th grader from Iowa and i was also wondering how to get that info.I am researchign and hoping to study to become a parapsychologist. I was wondering what their yearly income is, and what colleges have courses on parapsychology. I do not want to travel too far from home, so you can see how direly i need this info. please e-mail me at mtomasklostermann@gmail.com
Thank you! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm doing the same project as my 10th grade English final. I was wondering where I would be able to find out this information as well >.<
It's been pretty hard trying to find everything. I just need to know the education process, salary, hours,etc.
my email's: Jasmyn0_0@yahoo.com
thankyou :)