Monday, June 18, 2007

PA Conference on the Cheap

This year, I'm going to the 50th annual convention of the Parapsychological Association, and I plan to do it on the cheap. I'll be presenting a research brief and perhaps doing a workshop as well, so there's little chance that I'll be backing out.

And call me crazy, but I right now I'm leaning toward driving there. Not needing a passport to cross the border by land was the clincher. It takes a lot of time and money to get a passport.

Either way you look at it, I'm going to be out a few hundred dollars, so if you've ever felt inclined to take advantage of the paypal button to the right, now would be a most awesome time to do so. Otherwise, I might have to start selling candybars to my neighbors or something.

Anyhow, this could be really fun, especially if I could find a couple of people interested in ridesharing. So if you live near the route below, and you're attending the PA conference, email me at annalisa@publicparapsychology.org.

I may also be looking for roommates for the hotel. I hear we can stuff four of us a room. Now doesn't that sound fun? I might snore on occasion, but I take short showers and won't hog the bathroom.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

No comments: