Thursday, July 05, 2007

She Blinded Me with Science

I just got off the phone with Marcel Cairo a couple of hours ago, who had me as a guest on his show, AfterLifeFM. Like I said before, this was my first interview, and knowing that, Marcel really rolled out the red carpet for me. Thank you, Marcel, for making my first time so special ;-).

We talked about a lot of stuff, from how I got interested in parapsychology and the start of this blog, to some of the projects I am working on, and my upcoming trip to the PA conference. Along the way, I answered a few general questions about the field and my own beliefs (or lack thereof) about post-mortem survival. I think I did alright, though I've made a mental note to banish the word 'whatnot' from my vocabulary permanently.

Since I didn't totally bomb my first interview, y'all get a link to the show:

Click here to hear the voice of 'The Intrepid PsiChic'.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a great voice for radio. I hear a regular podcast in your future. . .

;-)

Anonymous said...

Anna - lisa, oh Anna - lisa. Great, now I will never get that song out of my head : )